Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nerd Pilgrimage

Hello,

My name is Steffie and I am a nerd. I love books, movies, video games, manga, comics books, and musicals of the Harry Potter persuasion. More than anything though, I love to travel. A thought cross my mind one day and I found myself asking, "Can't I combine my insanely nerdy addictions with my love of travel?" As it turns out, yes I can! There are many nerdy destinations to visit all over the world, you just have to find them. My goal is to make it easier for others and myself to find these places and events.

I was shocked there was not a single place dedicated for traveling nerds. I am here to change that. I will actively seek out the best places, hangouts, and conventions for nerd-kind everywhere! I will make it easier for nerds everywhere to get to the holiest of places within their fandoms.

This is Nerd Pilgrimage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment